CFIDS or CFS are a spectrum of illnesses with a combination of different causes. It is a rapidly growing illness with very few highly trained specialists. Here we go over the different combinations of causes because few people are the same.
A. RESTORE MIND/BODY & SLEEP
Borrow a Pulse Oximeter from a medical supply store to make sure you do not suffer from “sleep apnea–“A danger to your health. Make sure you have sufficient deep, restorative and healing “Stage 4” sleep.
Use naturals, education and a sleep plan for optimal return of deep sleep.
Optimize hormones that promote sleep. Many individuals have a calcified pineal gland, which indicates that they are making insufficient melatonin. Other hormone supplementation can also help with sleep.
If you have depression during the winter, make sure you get the proper morning “light box,” to relieve your suffering.
C. CELL NUTRITION AND FOOD SENSITIVITY TREATMENTS
Diet: Counseling to maximize your well-being, comfort and recovery from illness with the proper diet for your system.
1. Learn about the importance of alkalinity in your diet.
2. Learn what the proper timing, balance and quality of the protein, carbohydrates and fat is FOR YOU in your meals.
3. Preparation of foods for you optimal function: Choices for raw and cooked food ratios
4. Identify and treat sensitivities and poorly metabolized foods
5. Learn techniques for measuring food sensitivies at home.
D. RESTORE NATURAL HORMONES:
Optimize Hormone Health:
1. Evaluation and treatments for “Adrenal Exhaustion.” Evaluate for cortisol disturbances and learn normal patterns to maximize meal planning and exercise
2. Evaluation and treatments for Hypothyroidism, Selenium, and Iodine deficiency
3. Education on the use of male and female bioidentical hormones to achieve balanced system and optimal levels of estrogens, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA and Growth Hormone during aging
E. SIMPLIFY YOUR DETOXIFICATION PROGRAM WITH CAREFUL AND STAGED STEPS (See Detoxification)
F. RESTORE CELL ENERGY in the BATTERY of the Cell (The Mitochondria)
Reduce Free Radicals and Inflammation:
1. Restore youthful levels of Glutathione:
2. Stimulate natural gene production of antioxidants (SOD, Catalase, Gpx, etc) with supplements and food:
a. Herbals such as “Protandim”, cruciferous vegetables, resveratrol, wasabi, turmeric and others
b. Hawthorn–Especially if there is heart involvement
c. Caloric restriction in pulses and exercise using the HRV paradigm for recovery
3. Xymogen mitochondria mix to repair the battery of the cell.
4. Provide your body with EXTRA Vitamin C.
Measure AM free radicals for monitoring response to treatments.
5. Learn to separate activities that produce large amounts of free radicals
6. Learn to reduce tendency for increased inflammation with aging
7. Learn and maintain “reduced” cell state to stop microbial growth
8. Learn naturals that are anti-inflammatory 9. Include high “ORAC” foods in your diet to “quench” free radicals–Especially with high protein, acidic meals. 10. Consider “Green” mixes to optimize the antioxidants in vegetables and fruits if your diet intake is inadequate
Supply vitamins and other supplements in order to compensate for deficiencies with aging. Among them, there are ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10), Idebenone (ubiquinone synthetic analogue), biotin, vitamins C, K2 (with K7), vitamin E, thiamine (vitamin B1), lipoic acid, riboflavin (vitamin B2) and niacinamide (vitamin B3), nicotinamide, triacylglycerol, L-carnitine, succinate, folate, dichloroacetate (DCA), selenium or a multi-antioxidant combination.
G. OPTIMIZE BRAIN FUNCTION:
1. Brain supplement to help brain cells because it is harder for the body to make these components as you age. 2. Balance the essential fatty acids in the brain and test for correct balance.
3. Improve blood flow & function of brain during aging
4. Brain neurotransmitter evaluation and optimization
H. RESTORE HEALTHY BLOOD FLOW AND TISSUES:
Avoid “sticky” build-ups in arteries, veins and lymphatics–Improve the flow of nutrients in and out of the cell and through the organs of the body. Learn the “Biofilm Reduction” Protocol
1. Natural blood thinners and enzymes to reduce fibrin formation and restore flexibility of blood vessels.
2. Lymphatic drainage techniques: Mini trampoline and other therapies.
3. Enzymes, antimicrobials and chelators to bind to released toxins and microbes trapped in fibrin
4. Nutrient “cocktail” before and after exercise
5. Detect early vessel and heart disease and improve function with special supplements.